Information We Collect or Acquire
Depending upon the relationship you choose to have with us, we will collect an appropriate level of information about you. The information we may gather and collect falls into three basic categories: contact, personal, and financial. We attempt to ask you for only the information needed to address and serve your insurance or warranty needs.
We collect several types of information from and about our customers and others, including but not limited to:
- Information to analyze website usage when you start an insurance quote on our website.
- Details collected as you navigate through our site. Site navigation does not generate personally identifiable information automatically.
- Credit reports and information on your claims history with other insurers; however, this only occurs as part of an application, underwriting, or claims process.
- Information provided by filling in forms on our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Information provided to apply for or maintain an insurance policy or warranty coverage..
- IP Addresses. If you submit an electronic application for insurance with us, for verification means we will gather your IP address, along with the time and date when the application is submitted. This information is linked to the personal information you provide as part of the application process..
- When you use a web browser to access our site, small text files called cookies are created to track your site use, including where you left off, login information, personal preferences, and other customized functions. Session cookies are temporarily created while you view our site and are deleted when you leave. Persistent cookies remain in your browser’s subfolder and are activated each time you return to the website during the lifetime of the cookie. Our website uses these cookies for the following reasons:
- Administer and allow personalization of the website
- Quote and administer a policy or other requests
- Obtain website analytics
- Retarget or advertise on third-party sites
- Your web browser can be set to notify you of a cookie and allow you to accept it. If you disable your browser from accepting cookies, this may limit your website experience.
2) HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
3) Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any purpose. We may, however, disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business and who are required to hold the information in confidence.
- Your agent or broker, if applicable.
- Those we are required to share with under a court or administrative order or other legal process.
4) Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. If you do not want us to use your email address to provide information about our products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us via e-mail. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions, and we will honor that request.
5) Security of Your Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
6) LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8) CONTACT US